Thursday, April 24, 2008

Aloha from Hawaii!


Aloha from Hawaii!
Today is the first day of my two-week trip to the Big Island of Hawaii. Of all the islands, this is my favorite because it's so alive with energy. It's raw and creating more land as we speak. Kilauea has been erupting with a vengeance the last several weeks and the vog is very thick. It is the worst I have ever seen on the Big Island. For those of you who don't know what vog is, it is the gas and ash that is released into the air during eruptions. It really impacts those who have allergies and asthma. Go to this link to see updated pictures of the eruptions: http://hvo.wr.usgs.gov/kilauea/update/images.html
Hawaii is my true home. When I get off the plane and feel the air on my skin, I relax and my spirit seems to take over. I lose the need to make it happen and shift to "island time." I am here to work on a soul age book with my friend and work partner Steve Cocconi. The soul age info is one of the best aspects of the Michael Teaching because it gives real incite into why people behave the way they do. I will be talking more about this later. If you have any ideas about what you would like to see in a soul age book, please email me them to me.
I am also scheduled to teach a workshop on Life Purpose as well as channeling for some folks. This is my first time working in Hawaii, and it feels like a dream come true. Next week I meet up with my girlfriend LaRissa, and we will be doing a land clearing together. I'll let you know how that works out. Off today toKalopa State Park for a morning hike. I'ts a rain forest on the east side of the Island. Much love and aloha, Holly

No comments: